Surrey Crime Prevention Society
We are collaborating with Surrey Crime Prevention Society to carry out city safety initiatives around our Fleetwood community this summer. Surrey Crime Prevention Society is committed to supporting community safety and public awareness through a variety of safety awareness programs. If you want to know more, feel free to check out preventcrime.ca/ for more information.
Welcome Wagon is a Canadian-owned, FREE service for families experiencing a lifestyle change. Whether you are moving to a new neighbourhood, planning a wedding or having a baby, they have exclusive deals, events and services catered to your needs. If you are interested in any of their services, check out www.welcomewagon.ca/ for more information
Fleetwood Community Association
We are working with the Fleetwood Community Association and the City of Surrey to make positive changes in the community by:
- ensuring that the public plays an active role in the consultation and decision-making processes that shape our community now . . . and in the future
- encouraging consultation with stakeholders to find practical, sustainable solutions to local and city-wide issues including infrastructure, transportation and social planning strategies
- working with residents, businesses , developers and all levels of government to balance growth with policies and enforceable bylaws to preserve eco-systems & green space
- developing and preserving Fleetwood’s uniqueness, history and character
City of Surrey
We are collaborating with the City of Surrey to carry out business, safety and cultural initiatives around the Fleetwood neighbourhood.
If you want to get involved with the city programs, check out City of Surrey’s website for more information
Fraser Highway – Surrey Central Station to Langley Centre
- Servicing Langley Centre, Clayton, Fleetwood and Surrey Central Station.
- Connections to Expo Line at Surrey Central and King George Stations and Willowbrook.
- An additional 13km of B-Line bus service.
BC Hydro Partnership
- See how much electricity your business is using at different times of the day and at what cost.
- Compare to last year’s usage.
- Estimate your costs based on usage patterns.
- Set alerts and reminders to manage and track your usage.